Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
60 Free Printable Worksheets for Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade
Now that Christmas break is over, you’re probably looking for ways to keep the kids engaged in learning without breaking the bank. These Winter-themed free printable worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade are just what you need.
Let me show you why these are perfect as homeschool resources, for parents looking to help their kids learn, and for teachers looking to keep learning fun and affordable.
Get your FREE Winter Bundle at the end of this blog post.
New Year Activities for Kids
Kick off the New Year with these free printables for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade. Included in the free Winter bundle, you will get:
- Happy New Year Coloring Pages
- Celebrate the New Year printables
- New Year Craftivity
- Interactive Notebook for New Years
- New Year Printable Activities
- Hat and Alphabet Matching for New Years
- What I Did During Winter Break
- Happy New Year Crowns
Fun Winter Activities
Also included in your Winter bundle of free printable worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade, are these fun activities. You will see there is a mix of digital and printable resources. It’s perfect for remote learning, in the classroom, or learning at home.
- Seasonal “for fun” Choice Boards
- Digital Stickers for Remote Learning
- Hole Punch Snowflakes
- 100th Day of School Color by Code
- Winter Wiggles Movement Cards
- Winter Busy Box Activities
- How to Make Hot Chocolate
- ECE Learning at Home Activities
- Snowman Wore His Red Hat Circle Time Game
Social Emotional Activities
I can’t say enough about the importance of addressing social emotional learning. Especially during this pandemic, we need to help the kids be aware of their feelings and emotions.
These free social emotional activities are such an amazing part of this Winter bundle with free printable worksheets.
- Snowman Feelings Poster
- Groundhog Expressive Language Build a Scene
- How I am Feeling Activity
- Owl Feelings Check-in Poster
Free Boom Cards and Math Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten
- Snowman Color Sort
- Winter Sugar Cube Stacking
- Snow Globe Addition Mats
- Snowflake 0-10 Clip Cards
- Winter Counting Write the Room
- Winter Owl Ten Frame Matching
- Hot Chocolate Ten Frames
- Snowgirl Color Clip Cards
- Missing Numbers, Winter, 0-20 Google Slides Activity
- Winter Number Sense Sensory Bin
- Snowflake Counting Activity
- Winter Counting Clip Cards
- Polar Bear Addition to Ten Boom Cards
- Winter Shapes Scavenger Hunt Google Slides
- Winter 1:1 Correspondence Drag and Drop Game
- Snowman Number Playdoh Mats
- Winter Counting and More/Less Google Slides Centers
- Penguin Teen Number Counting Boom Cards
- Winter Koala Color and Count
- Muffin Tin Numbers Activity
- Winter Counting to 5 Boom Cards
Free Dramatic Play Activity
- Ice Skating Rink and Hot Chocolate Stand
Free Literacy Worksheets for Kindergarten
If you’re new around here, you might not know my favorite ways to teach language arts is to use poetry. Along with a free Winter poem for kids, there are so many free printable worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade in this Winter Bundle. To make it even better, there are are also boom cards for remote learning!
- Snow Globe Writing Craftivity
- Alphabet Activity: Letter P Packet
- Snowflake Find and Cover the Letter Boom Cards
- Snowball Poem
- Letter Identification Roll and Say Game
- Winter Ending Sounds Google Slides
- Unicorn Letter Identification Boom Cards
- Alphabet Playdoh Mats
- Letter A Boom Card Activities
- All About Winter Adaptive Book
- Winter Words Write the Room
- Snowy Sound Segmenting Boom Card
- Winter Letter and Sight Words Color by Code
- Winter Letter Identification
- Beginning Sounds Cover Up Google Slides
- Valentines Build a Sight Word Boom Cards
- Valentines Day Letter Sound Matching
Free Classroom Organization
Last, but not least, you will also get a free resource to help keep your kiddos on task.
- January Student Task Google Slide Template
Get the Free Winter Bundle with 60 Resources
First, and foremost, I’d like to give a huge shout out to Alexa from Perfectly Purple Classroom. She is the amazing teacher who organized this free Winter Bundle. She, myself, and 60 teacher authors came together to give you these resources to help you keep learning fun and affordable.
When you download the Winter Bundle, you will get a pdf. That pdf will have links to each free resource. This will help you save time. You don’t have to search through hundreds of pages to find what you want. Simply look over the list of free printable worksheets for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade, and click on what you want to use. You can use one or all 60 resources listed above.
Get your Winter Bundle with 60 free printable worksheets, HERE.
Before you go, here are some blog posts you may enjoy: