Stay connected and get all the latest!
The perfect math and language arts center to teach number identification, number words, and one-to-one counting correspondence.
PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st grade students independently read and write the room.
Choose from 2 activity sets based on your students abilities. Differentiated, leveled, cards and record sheets included Simply post the cards around the room, distribute the record sheet, and they become eager and in charge of their own learning!
This 0-10 number resource includes:
* Silver activity set: Numeral and number word is posted on the cards. Students identify the number, locate it on their record sheet, and write the number word next to the corresponding number.
* Red activity set: Set of objects (1-10) are arranged on the cards. Students count the objects, and write the number next to the corresponding picture on their record sheet.
* A Read the Room Center Sign for each activity.
* A Student Record Sheet for each activity black and white master.
* Numeral and Number Word 0-10 Colorful Cards
* Sets of Objects: 1-10 colorful cards