Keeping Learning Fun While Building Creative and Critical Thinkers
GET THE LATEST BLOG UPDATES, FREEBIES, NEWS, AND PROMOTIONS!
Polar Express worksheets and activities for centers, daily 5 word work, writing, homework, morning work, class activities, and exploration.
A kindergarten -1st grade printable theme unit for The Polar Express. Reading, writing, and math lessons include:
YOU WILL GET A PRINTABLE FILE THAT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
* 8 Making Words worksheets. A no-prep word work center. Students read, build, write, and illustrate vocabulary from the story. (train, conductor, ticket, Santa, bell, elves, reindeer, and hot cocoa)
* 1 Patterning Worksheets - cut and paste to extend patterns
* 2 Story Response Sheets - students respond, write, and draw
* 1 Measuring Train: Students use train to measure objects around the room.
* 1 Recording Sheet for Longer/Shorter measurement activity
* 1 Counting Sets up to 10 worksheet
* 9 full-color illustrated word cards
For information regarding data collection by Mediavine ad partners including how to opt out of data collection, please click here