GET THE LATEST BLOG UPDATES, FREEBIES, NEWS, AND PROMOTIONS!
Stop wasting your time trying to think of the right thing to say when communicating a concern with a students progress, asking for volunteers, requesting family photos, explaining how traveling class books work, or when asking for classroom snacks.
With these Parent Letters, you simply print which letter you want, write the students name, then date, sign, and send home.
The skill related letters state the standards and expectations, express concern that their child is not yet demonstrating the skill, and gives suggestions how they can help at home.
Excellent parent communication for back to school, conferences, RTI, and evaluation documentation. I've gotten such wonderful feedback from my parents when they get these letters. They appreciate the open line of communication, and tips to help them work with their kid(s).
YOU WILL GET:
Printable pdf files for each of the following:
* Name Writing: Colored and Black and White
* Numbers to 5: Colored and B/W
* Numbers to 10: Colored and B/W with 0-10 chart
* Writing numbers to 20: Colored and B/W with 0-20 chart
* Family Photo Needed: Colored and B/W
* Letters and Sounds: Colored and B/W
* Traveling Class Books: Teacher Directions, Colored Instructions
for parents, and Comment page.
* Classroom Snacks with PEANUT ALLERGY: Colored and B/W
* Classroom Snacks with no allergies: Colored and B/W
* Birthday Reader Volunteers Needed: B/W
* Birthday Reader Confirmation Letter: B/W
Save over $6.00 with this bundle - that's 3 letters for FREE 🙂