Table of Contents
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
45 April Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Easter and Spring are right around the corner! That means it’s time for some fun with these April would you rather questions for kids.
Read from the extended list below, or grab the digital and printable April Would You Rather questions for the classroom or at home. They are perfect for morning meeting, a fun party, a long road trip with kids, or simply to initiate conversation.
Easter Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Get your kids making choices and talking about Easter in a fun way! These questions will get them thinking beyond which color they want to dye their Easter egg. The Easter themed questions below get them thinking about crafting, baskets, jelly beans, and more!
- Would you rather pet a bunny or pet a sheep?
- Would you rather go in an Easter egg hung or dye Easter eggs?
- Would you rather hop like a bunny or waddle like a duck?
- Would you rather catch the Easter Bunny or a leprechaun?
- Would you rather have a lollipop or hard candy in your Easter basket?
- Would you rather eat jelly beans or chocolate for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather find a magic Easter basket or find a pirate treasure?
- On Easter, would you rather set the dinner table or wash dishes?
- Would you rather have a fluffy tail or big floppy ears like a bunny?
- Would you rather jump in a pool of jello or jump in a pool of hard boiled Easter eggs?
- Would you rather take an Easter basket to Harry Potter or Darth Vader?
- Would you rather Easter be this time of the year or in the Fall?
- Would you rather paint fake Easter eggs or dye real Easter eggs?
- Would you rather find 5 dollars in one Easter egg or find 5 eggs with 2 dollars inside each?
- Would you rather make a bunny craft or fill an Easter basket?
- Would you rather fill your Easter basket with candy or a fun game?
- Would you rather take your picture with the Easter bunny or your close friends?
- Would you rather have unlimited tacos or unlimited jelly beans?
Spring Weather Would You Rather Questions
April is one of those months you either love or don’t care for. Personally, I enjoy April because the blooms start to grow and baby animals are born. Sure there is a lot of rain, but it’s one month closer to summer!
- Would You Rather have a windy day or have a sunny day?
- Would you rather jump in a puddle or dance in the rain?
- Would you rather see a rainbow or see clouds?
- Would you rather use an umbrella or wear a raincoat?
- Would you rather smell flowers or feel the sun on your face?
- Would you rather go to a theme park in a thunderstorm or visit a deserted island in a hurricane?
- Would you rather build a treehouse in the rain or play a board game on a sunny day?
- Would you rather have a lot of money or control the weather?
- Would you rather fly a kite while playing soccer or hold an umbrella while playing football?
- Would you rather go for a long hike in the hot sun or a short hike in the rain?
- Would you rather have a wind storm or a rain storm?
- Would you rather ride a bike or fly a kite on a windy day?
Fun April Would You Rather Questions for Kids
- Would you rather plant flowers or lay in the grass?
- Would you rather see a yellow bird or see a blue bird?
- Would you rather climb a tree or fly a kite?
- Would you rather blow bubbles or draw with chalk?
- Would you rather pick red flowers or pick yellow flowers?
- Would you rather see a bumble bee or see a butterfly?
- Would you rather give a trick or get a trick?
- Would you rather plant a tree or help clean up trash?
- Would you rather hear birds chirping or frogs croaking?
- Would you rather hang upside down or hang right side up?
- Would you rather swing on a tire swing or skip rocks in a puddle?
- Would you rather read a book or go on a computer?
- Would you rather feed baby chicks or watch a chick hatch?
- Would you rather plant a flower garden or a vegetable garden?
- Would you rather hold a live worm or find one on the bottom of your shoe?
- Would you rather have the golden voice or be a fast runner?
Benefits of Would You Rather Questions
I’ve included the many benefits of these fun questions on past blog posts. However, I know you’re busy and may have missed them. If so, below are some of the benefits to doing Would You Rather Questions with kids.
- Time fillers
- Builds new language and vocabulary
- Builds receptive and expressive language skills
- Increases vocabulary
- Makes a great conversation starter
- Makes great writing prompts or journal writing topics
- Makes a great brain break during instruction
- Great for a choice board
- Great activity for morning meetings
- Perfect for transitions in the classroom
- Helps with decision making
- Promotes taking turns
- Teaches kids to accept others’ opinions
- Helps critical thinking skills (* see below)
** Critical thinking skills include interpretation, analysis, explanation, self-regulation, problem solving, and open-mindedness.
Before you go, here are some posts you’ll love:
April Would You Rather Questions