Table of Contents
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
40 February Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Today, I’m going to give you a sneak peek of the February Would You Rather questions included in the new resource. In addition to the fun questions to enhance a learning experience, there are February themed questions for the whole family.
Valentine’s Day Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Valentine’s Day is a special time of year to show those you love and care for just how much they mean to you. For kids, they love Valentines for the party games, candy, and Valentines Day crafts. At the end of this post, I will link up more Valentines Day posts for you to enjoy.
- Would you rather buy a valentines day card or make a Valentines card craft?
- Would you rather receive a gift or give a gift to a friend to your best friend?
- Would you rather receive a card or receive a gift?
- Would you rather give your teacher a rose, or give your teacher a box of candy?
- Would you rather eat a lollipop or eat a candy heart?
- Would you rather eat chocolate or eat a cupcake?
- On Valentine’s Day, would you rather have cupcakes or a cake?
- Would you rather make a cake or eat a cake?
- Would you rather eat vanilla cake or eat chocolate cake?
- Would you rather eat ice cream or candy?
- Would you rather color or daydream?
- Would you rather dance at a party, or do arts and crafts at a party?
- Would you rather surprise a friend or hug a friend?
February Themed Questions
Popular February themes in the classroom include Valentine’s Day, friendship, dental health month, Groundhogs day, Presidents Day, and Arctic, Animals, and the Winter Olympics. You’ll find questions related to those themes, here.
There is no such thing as a bad would you rather question when you present it as a fun game. Kids love sharing their opinions! For real; younger kids, older children, and adults use these February Would You Rather questions as a fun way to talk with good friends, classmates, and/or family.
- Would you rather the groundhog sees his shadow, or the groundhog does not see his shadow?
- Would you rather receive money from the tooth fairy or receive a gift from the tooth fairy?
- During Winter, would you rather it snows everyday or not at all?
- When it snows, would you rather learn a new musical instrument or go water skiing?
- Would you rather cuddle with a stuffed animal or cuddle with a pet?
- Would you rather talk about a book or read a book?
- If you got to pet an arctic animal, would you rather pet a polar bear or an arctic fox?
- If you got to meet one president, would you rather meet George Washington or Donald Trump?
- If you were the best athlete at the Winter Olympics, would you rather win a gold medal or a 6 ft. trophy?
More February Would You Rather Questions for Kids
After sharing the question with your kids, encourage them to ask the question when sitting at the dinner table. This is a great way for the whole family to engage in a no-stress conversation that brings laughter, thought, and emotions.
- Would you rather be calendar helper or be a library helper?
- Would you rather dribble a basketball or take a free shot?
- Would you rather jump rope or hula hoop?
- Would you rather watch a basketball game or play a basketball game?
- Would you rather play a video game or play outside?
- Would you rather be the smartest person or the funniest person?
- Would you rather go to an amusement park or on 5 road trips?
- If you could see a living dinosaur, would you rather see a T-Rex or a Stegosaurus?
- Would you rather take a magic carpet ride or ride on a hang glider?
- When it snows, would you rather go to a new country or try snow skiing?
- Would you rather meet Captain America or meet your favorite celebrity?
- Would you rather have a new toy or find a hidden treasure?
- Would you rather invent a new sport or name a new holiday?
- Would you rather live in a tree house or in a camper for the rest of your life?
- If you had super strong legs, would you be a fast runner or the highest jumper?
- Would you rather get rid of mosquito bites or bee stings?
- Would you rather meet your favorite story book character or a character from a game book?
- If you had a superpower, would you have x-ray vision or be invisible?
- Would you rather be a cartoon character or a superhero?
February Would You Rather Questions Are Great For…
Have you tried using WYR questions for kids? If not, this is a great site to get you started. Here, you can find a collection of Would You Rather printable cards and digital slides to use at home or in the classroom.
When I started using WYR questions with my kindergarten students, I thought they made fantastic time fillers. You know – when you have just a few minutes of down time but need to keep the kids engaged with something to prevent chaos. Yep, that’s what I used them for.
As time went on, I realized these funny questions were were great for so many reasons.
Benefits of Would You Rather Game
- Time fillers
- Builds new language and vocabulary
- Builds receptive and expressive language skills
- Increases vocabulary
- Makes a great conversation starter
- Makes great writing prompts or journal writing topics
- Makes a great brain break during instruction
- Great for a choice board
- Great activity for morning meetings
- Perfect for transitions in the classroom
- Helps with decision making
- Promotes taking turns
- Teaches kids to accept others’ opinions
- Helps critical thinking skills (* see below)
** Critical thinking skills include interpretation, analysis, explanation, self-regulation, problem solving, and open-mindedness.
You’ll see. The younger children and older kids who typically don’t like to engage, will enjoy participating in the Would You Rather games. There is a different question for every weekday of the Month to keep the novelty alive!
Grab your February Would You Rather questions, today. They come with 20 printable question cards and 20 digital slides (similar to google slides) to project on white boards.
Before you go, here are more Winter and Valentines posts you’ll enjoy: