Table of Contents
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
58 Funny Snowman Jokes for Kids
Let’s have some fun with funny snowman jokes for kids.
When Christmas rolls around each year, children and adults alike want to make everything as Christmas-y as possible. The words we use and the jokes we tell can be one thing we use to add a little Christmas or winter spirit.
Funny jokes help people to let loose and connect a little better. The great thing is, it is easy to incorporate theme words into good jokes. Christmas jokes, reindeer jokes, and snowman jokes are also perfect for any little boy or girl’s snowman party. Feel free to use as many of these kid-friendly snowman jokes, winter jokes, and Christmas jokes as you would like! Kids of all ages will love sharing these!
Collection of Funny Snowman Jokes for Kids
Do your kids love snow jokes? If so, they’re going to love getting through the Winter months with these funny jokes about snowmen. Frosty’s parents would even approve of the best snowmen jokes.
Below is a collection of snowman jokes sent straight from the north pole.
- Where does a snowman keep his money? —A snow bank
- What do snowmen call their kids? —Chill-dren
- What kind of money do snowmen use? — Cold hard cash
- What is it called when a snowman has a temper tantrum? —A meltdown
- How does a snowman greet someone?— Ice to meet you!
- What do you call a snowman in the summer? —A puddle
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? —Frost bite
- How do you scare a snowman? —Get a hair dryer!
- What do you call a snowman holiday party? —A snowball.
- What do you call a snowman who tells tall tales?— A snow-fake.
- What did the snowman say when asked to do something bad?— Snow way, man.
- How do you know when a snowman is mad? —They give you the cold shoulder!
More Funny Jokes About Snowmen
- What is a girl snowman called?— A snow-maam.
- What do snowmen see when they go to heaven? — Snow angels
- What did the snowman say to the customer?— Have an ice day!
- What do they sing at a snowman’s birthday party? — Freeze a jolly good fellow
- What do snowmen wear on their heads? — Ice caps
- What did the snowman say to the dog? —I have snow idea!
- Where do snowmen put their webpages? —On the winternet
- What is a snowman’s favorite game? —Ice Spy with my little eye….
- How do you calm down a snowman? — Tell them to chill out!
- What did the police officer say when he saw the snowman stealing?— Freeze!
- What do you call a snowman on roller blades? —A snowmobile.
- What do you call an old snowman? — Water
- What does a snowman take when he gets sick? —A chill pill
- What did the snowman’s hat say to the scarf? — You hang on while I go on ahead!
- What happened when the icicle hit the snowman on the head? — It knocked him out cold.
- How does a snowman get to work? —By icicle
Snowman Food Jokes
- What did the snowman order at McDonald’s? — Iceburgers!
- What is a snowman’s favorite drink? — Ice tea!
- What is a snowman’s favorite food?— Brrrr-itos
- Why was the snowman looking through the carrots? —He was picking his nose.
- What food do you get when you mix a snowman and a polar bear? — A brrr grrr!
- Why didn’t the snowman eat the chicken wings? — Because it had hot sauce on it.
- What did the snowman order at Wendy’s? —A Frosty
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman? —Do you smell carrots?
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?— Frosted Flakes
- What do you get when you mix Frosty with a baker? —Frosty the dough-man!
- What kind of mug does a snowman use for lunch? —A frosted one
- What kind of cake does a snowman like? —One with lots of frosting
- What do snowmen put on their burgers?— Chilly sauce
Frosty the Snowman Jokes for Kids
If I’m going to share a collection of snowman jokes for kids, then I, of course, have some Frosty jokes, too!
- Why did Frosty have a carrot for his nose? —He forget where the refrigerator was.
- What is Frosty’s favorite cereal? — Ice Crispies
- What did Jack Frost say to Frosty? — You’re cool!
- What did Frosty call his pet cow? —Eskimoo!
- Why was the snowman’s dog called Frost?— Because Frost bites.
- What does Frosty’s wife put on her face at night time? —Cold cream
- What is Frosty’s dad called? — Pop-sicle!
- Who is Frosty’s favorite aunt? — Aunt Arctica!
Snowman Knock Knock Jokes
Knock knock jokes are an easy ways for kids to interact and have fun with each other. They love getting others involved in the joke. The call and response of knock-knock jokes is always a great time to bond.
Snowman needs coal for buttons!
Snow man named Frosty.
Snow man who?
Snow way man, I’m not going to tell you.
Some children may need a breakdown of some of these puns, but most of them are easy to grasp right away. It can be fun to explain to young children what puns are.
Puns are short jokes that use words with multiple meanings. They can also use words that are not the same, but sound really similar. Either way, children will have a lot of fun using these in conversation. They may even come up with a few themselves.
- Going where snowman has gone before.
- Always up to snow good.
- Hello Mr. Snowman, ice to meet you.
- Suddenly, I believe in love at frost sight.
- I’m having snow much fun these days!
- Who needs friends when you’ve got snow-mies?
- There’s snowman better for me!
These snowman jokes for kids are the perfect time fillers throughout the day. If you would like some snowman crafts and activities to go with them, here are some of the most popular:
- Snowman, Snowman, What Do You Need
- I’m a Little Snowman Build a Poem on TPT and Little Learning Corner
- Listen-and-Do Snowman Glyph on TPT or Little Learning Corner
Before you go, here are a few blog posts you’ll enjoy: