Table of Contents
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
72 Free Printables for Fall Learning (Ages 3-8)
Happy Fall Y’all! Grab yourself a pumpkin spice latte with a slice of pumpkin pie, and let’s keep learning fun with these free printables for Fall!
With a grateful heart, I’m excited to share what myself and nearly 70 other teacher-authors have put together for kids to have so much fun during the best season of the year!
What’s Included in the Free Fall Bundle
You will find a link to download these free Fall printable activities at the end of this post. But, first, I want to give a special thanks to Alexa from @perfectlypurpleclassroom for putting together the bundle for you to enjoy! She is busy mom and teacher, and has taken the time to put all of the links together into one bundle to save you time.
You may have seen this free Fall Bundle on social media. If not, take a look at what’s included
Resources for Teachers
Fine Motor Resources
Free Printables for Math
Get into the Fall mood with your new Fall printables, There are a lot of math activities focusing on numbers to 10, and a few for numbers to 20. The free printable library is a fun way to build your kindergarten or Fall preschool theme collection.
- Jack-o-Lantern Shapes Craft created by Perfectly Purple Classroom
- Pumpkin Patterns created by Up and Away in Preschool
- Fall Numbers 1-10 Task Cards created by Create 25
- Fall Patterns Worksheets created by Planning in Pjs
- Fall Number Order Boom Cards created by Big Ideas for Little Hands
- Fall Numbers 1-3 Booklets created by Love Teaching Preschool
- First Grade Place Value Activities created by The Curious Hippo
- Seesaw Squirrel Counting in #’s 1-10 created by Kathleen G’s Kindergarten
- Fall Dice Games created by KC Kindergarten
- Fall Themed Ten Frames created by Espresso Little Minds
- Halloween Number Tracing Cards created by Teaching Future Leaders
- Halloween Number Cards created by Pencils in Prek
- Pumpkin Number Card Activities #’s 0-10 created by A is for Apples
- Feed the Halloween Friends Numbers 0-10 Activities by Teacher of Superheros
- Fall Leaf Patterns Worksheet created by Teacher of Superheros
- Halloween Number Hunt #’s 1-15 created by Pre to the K
- Counting Crows #’s 0-10 Boom Cards created by Play Create Learn
- Turkey Shapes Tracing Strips created by The Exceptional Playground
- Pumpkin Making 10 Digital Centers created by Heaps of Firsts
- Fall Math Printables created by Kinder Shenanigans
- Fall Count the Room created by Lavender Learning
- Turkey Counting Sensory Bin created by Literacy with Littles
- Halloween Spin and Add Activity created by Literacy with Littles
- Fall Roll and Color Printable created by Perfectly Prek Printables
- Leafy Fall Number Resource #’s 1-20 created by The Prek Day
Free Autumn Printables for Teacher Resources
These fun Fall teacher resources are the perfect addition to your resources for personal use. Even better, if you have amazing ideas for clip cards, a Fall banner, or printables for home decor, this clicpart may be just what you are looking for.
- Interactive Name Tags created by The Kinder Life
- Fall Editable Slides Templates created by Kre8tive Klassroom
- Neutral Token Boards created by Beltran’s Behavior Basics
- Digital Google Forms Home to School Communication Form created by
- Beltran’s Behavior Basics
- Digital School to Home Communication Log by Beltran’s Behavior Basics
- Time to Be Kind Classroom Poster created by Positively Bright
- Concept Circles for Any Subject created by Your Everyday Teacher
- Memory Progress Books created by Little Mrs. M
- Fall Trees and Leaves Clipart created by Poltak Preschool
- Apple Faces Clipart created by Teacher Erin Online
- Fall Bingo Activities created by Love Teaching Preschool
- Apple Craft with Visuals created by Simply Visual
- Parts of a Pumpkin Craft created by A Sunny Day in First Grade
Fall Printables for Fine Motor Skills
With these new printables, your kids will build fine motor muscles and have fun learning.
- Fall Seasonal Cutting Practice Printables created by Perfectly Purple Classroom
- Fall Line Tracing created by Poltak Preschool
- Scissor and Glue Practice Printables created by Easy as ABCD
- Fall Fine Motor Line Tracing created by Running Turtle Resources
- Pumpkin Emotion Playdoh Mats created by The Alternative Way to Prek
Learn about Fall Colors with Pumpkin Patch Printables
- All About Colors Free Fall Coloring Page created by Perfectly Purple Classroom
- Fall Identifying Colors Boom Cards & Google Slides by Engaging Early Learners
- Pumpkin Colors Sensory Bin Activity created by Live Laugh I Love Kindergarten
- Fall Leaves Color Sorting Sensory Bin created by The Homestead Teacher
- Fall Colors Adapted Book created by Spectaco Kids
Autumn Theme Literacy Activities
Here, you will find great ideas and free printables for Fall to celebrate your favorite season. A quick way to get your colorful free fall printables is by using the link at the bottom of this post.
If you’ve been a part of the Little Learning Corner email crew, you know some of my favorite things are nursery rhymes and poems. Can you spy the free pocket chart poem in this collection of free printables for Fall? If you want the free Build a Poem, but not the other resources, you can grab it, HERE.
- All About Bats Writing Templates created by Perfectly Purple Classroom
- What I Did on Turkey Day Printable created by Perfectly Purple Classroom
- Kindergarten No Prep Homework created by The Kinder Life
- Kindergarten School Scavenger Hunt created by The Kinder Life
- Seesaw Apple Activities created by Kathleen G’s Kindergarten
- Fall Movement Beginning Sounds Game created by The Simple Sweetness
- I See Fall Adapted Book created by Latte Fun in Prek
- Have Sight Word Worksheets created by Easy as ABCD
- Short A CVC Word No Prep Printables created by Teach Target Repeat
- Word Family Boom Cards for -im Words created by Easy as ABCD
- “I’m a Little Pumpkin” Build a Poem created by Little Learning Corner
- T is for Turkey Worksheet created by Teacher of Superheros
- Fall Beginning Sounds Cards created by Mrs. Jackson’s Little Learners
- Fall Fill in the Letter Printables created by Teaching Prek
- Fall Alphabetical Order Printables created by Learning Lots of Love
- Fall Pre-Primer & Primer Sight Word Color by Code by The Homeschool Style
- Halloween Pre-Primer & Primer Sight Word Color by Code by The Homeschool Style
- Fall Lowercase Letter Writing Task Cards created by Miss Nicole at Home
- Digital Seasonal Bild a Story Writing Prompts created by Primary Island
- Tree Letter Matching Mats created by Little Journeys in Prek and K
- Prewriting Halloween Activities created by The Curious Hippo
- Spider Life Cycle Activities created by The Curious Hippo
Free Fall Bundle
Grab your free Fall Bundle, HERE, when you sign up to get the Little Learning Corner newsletter.
Once a week, I will send you an email with new blog posts and resources, a helpful tip, and something fun. Plus, when you are a part of the Little Learning Corner email crew, you also get Dollar Deals every month on the 15th!
If you want to say thank you to these teacher-authors, a great place to do that is on Instagram. Connect with us by sharing a picture with these lovely season activities, and tag us using our store names listed above. Mine is @littlelearningcorner – can’t wait to see your Build a Poem pocket chart activity. The kids LOVE these interactive poems, and you’ll love the best results for building language and fluency skills!
Before you go, here are popular blog posts for more Fall ideas: