Table of Contents
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
296 Free Worksheets for Kindergarten (PreK-2)
You’ve come to the right place if you are looking for free worksheets for kindergarten, first graders, or second graders.
There are four free bundles, links at the end of this post, that are separated by season. The activities range from basic concepts, morning work, basic math, and literacy skills to activity sheets for classroom management. All are great for classroom use or homeschooling. Enjoy these new ways to keep learning fun!
91 Free Back to School Activities
This free back to school bundle includes the following digital and printable resources:
- First day of school crowns, task cards, sorting games, handprint crafts, puzzles, and social stories
- Back to school teacher resources, such as assessments, routines, checklists, labels, parent letters, and positive behavior cue cards for young students.
- Literacy centers and phonics worksheets, such as beginning sounds, alphabet worksheets, rhyming words, CVC word families, consonant blends, and color by codes
- A variety of math resources, such as critical thinking math talks, basic shapes, subitizing, patterns, boom cards, and number of the day activities
Early learners will love the hands-on, fun, activities to kick off the school year.
60 Free Winter Resources Activities
The free Winter bundle has worksheets and activities for prek, kindergarten level, first, and early second grade curriculum.
The digital and printable resources in this bundle include:
- New years coloring pages, a New Year poem, New Year crowns, interactive notebook for New Years, and Winter break writing activity.
- Winter choice boards for center rotation, digital stickers, snowflake crafts, 1ooth day of school color by code, how to make hot chocolate writing activity, and Winter busy box activities.
- Social emotional activities such as a snowman feelings poster, groundhog expressive language activity, and a Winter owl feelings check-in poster
- Winter math fun activities such as snowman color sorts, addition mats, clip cards, tens-frame matching, missing numbers, snowflake counting, more/less winter counting google slides, and so much more.
- Winter themed literacy worksheets such as snow globe writing craft, alphabet letter boom cards, snowball poem, ending sounds game, segmenting boom cards, Valentines day sight word game, and write the room suitable for a kindergarten reading curriculum
76 Free Spring Worksheets for Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grade
The free Spring bundle includes printable and digital resources to support early reading and a mathematical journey at a young age.
The Spring resources include:
- Easter activities
- St. Patrick’s Day activities
- Spring flower name crafts
- What I did over Spring break writing activity
- Springtime bookmarks
- Easter bunny craftivity
- Spring math activities such as shape boom cards, mini-eraser tens-frames, kindergarten math talks, scavenger hunts, rainbow counting, addition facts, subtraction puzzles, and counting google slides.
- Springtime literacy worksheets for syllables, sight words, Easter egg letter hunts, magic E boom cards, Spring diagraphs, reading bingo for new words, rhyming games, beginning sound clip cards, and all about unicorns writing activity
- CVC word family printables and activities such as boom cards, word matching, flower phonics, CVC write the room, CVCe word building, and much more.
- Spring speech and ESL activities including a feelings chart and vocabulary boom cards
- Farm animals charades game
- Butterfly fine motor activity
You’ll have a plethora of free kindergarten worksheets (also great for PreK-2nd grade intervention) to get you through the school year. Then, to finish the year strong, you can download the next bundle full of end of the year activities and worksheets.
69 Free End of the Year School Activities
The end of the year free bundle is a great way to review kindergarten skills and first grade standards learned throughout the year.
The free resources for the last week of school include:
- End of the year ABC countdowns
- Ocean themed activities
- Summer and ocean themed color review games
- Going on a bug hunt
- Summer crafts
- Last day of school crowns
- Self card lists for teachers
- End of year review for families
- Summer name building activities
- Language arts activities such as word walls, CVCE word work, pineapple letter hunts, writing activities, consonant blend games, CVC words, pirate phonics, write the room, summer sentence building, syllable sorts, and Summer writing prompts.
- Summer math resources such as making 10 boom cards, weather subtraction and addition, patterns, activities for the hundreds chart, shapes sensory bins, tens frame palm trees, ocean mystery numbers, measuring, roll and graph, and first grade math talks.
Get Your Free Bundles
Each seasonal bundle is ready for you to download and start using today! Once you download and open the bundles, you will see a few pages dedicated to give credit to the teacher authors who created the resources. Just past those pages, every activity will have it’s own link. This makes it great for you to choose one or choose all – no need to download and print everything – only the resources you want!
Download the free Back to School Bundle HERE.
Download the free Winter Bundle, HERE.
Download the free Spring Bundle, HERE.
Download the free End of Year Bundle, HERE.
Before you go, you may also be interested in: