Table of Contents
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own.
50 Easy Mother’s Day Gift Ideas From Kids
If you’re looking for Mother’s Day gift ideas from kids, you’ve come to the right place.
Whether you are a teacher, caregiver, or parent, you will love these easy and affordable Mother’s Day gifts from kids.
Easy Mothers Day Crafts from Kids
- DIY Magnetic Picture Frame
- Mothers Day Candy Stash
- Painted Washer Necklace
- Mothers Day Handprint Poem
- Clay Lanyard
- Shrinky Dink Handprints
- Painted Coasters
- Thumbprint Art Painted Flower Pot
- Washi Tape Heart Suncatchers
- Mothers Day Handprint Mug
- Salt Dough Flower Magnets
- Painted Rock Photo Holder
- Crayon Candles
- Painted Taped off Mom Card
- Love Note Puzzle for Mom
- Footprint Butterfly Painting
- Coffee Filter Flower Craft
- Homemade Floral Spray
- You Light Up My Life, Mom (Tealight in a painted mason jar
- My Mom Rocks Picture Frame
- 5 Things I Love About You Card
- Handprint oven mitt stuffed with baking goods
- Breakfast in Bed Painted Plates
If you don’t have time to for homemade Mother’s Day gifts from kids, here are some of the Top Amazon selections any mom would love.
Top Amazon Mothers Day Gift Ideas From Kids
Jewelry Making Kit – This would be a great project to either give your kids and let them create their own special gift, or as a project to do together.
Pottery Kit – Let your kids use this pottery kit for beginners to make a special keepsake Mother’s Day gift. I suggest some adult supervision 😉
Bird Feeder – This bird feeder was rated Top Year-Round Bird Feeder on amazon. My husband recently put a bird feeder outside my office window, and I LOVE IT! He added the songbird seed mix so I could see the yellow finches.
Before you go, here are a few blog posts you may enjoy:
Save the picture above to your favorite pinterest board to easily find your favorite